Janna Taylor will sponsor, co-sponsor, and/or support the following legislation:
Janna believes that Montana needs to stop exporting its youth. Through her support for lower Business Equipment costs, among other pro-business legislation, she plans to help create and keep jobs here in Montana
- Obama Care- Under the current PPACA, President Obama mandated that all US citizens be required to purchase Health Care, or risk monetary penalties. Janna will oppose this in every way possible.
- Streamlining Governmental Regulations
- Tax Deductions for those that pay their own healthcare.
- Lower Business Equipment Costs
- Higher Tort Standards
- Streamline the Permit process.
- Rework the Education Funding Formula
- Support the Keystone XL pipeline
- 2nd Amendment Rights
Always remember: Janna is running because Montana needs to be a place where Montanans can find good jobs.
As always, please call 406-849-6096
with any comments or suggestions you may have.
You can also follow Janna on Facebook