Janna Taylor's Accomplishments
- Recognized by the Chamber of Commerce for her support of our business community.
- Passed legislation to protect victims of domestic violence and stalking
- Earned a 100% rating from the Montana Family Foundation
- Vice-Chair of the House Appropriations Committee
- Speaker Pro Tempore of the 2011 Session
- Winner of the "Paul Williams Stewardship Award"
- Led efforts to secure funding for Flathead-area water monitoring
- Worked to secure Hungry Horse Reservoir water for Montana.
As always, please call 406-253-8766
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
with any comments or suggestions you may have.
You can also follow Janna on Facebook